Data Insight Specialist
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
The Data Insight Specialist role is responsible for providing support to clients, and sales teams with the management, maintenance and updating of their project databases including all data (prospects and customers), reporting and analysis. Augmentation and verification of all verticals, sectors and job titles. As part of this team, you will have responsibility for the governance of customer material and vendor master data creation and maintenance processes within BuyingTime ensuring that our data is accurate and of high quality. Attention to detail, speed and accuracy are essential.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintenance and updating of all prospect data, including cleaning, acquisition, de-duping and loading into relevant systems.
- Managing the delivery of data needed to support the sales team function, campaign data, according to each project brief.
- Database maintenance, detection, enhancement and improvement as required, identify ongoing activities to ensure success of the business generally and enhancements required to support delivery of specific development projects.
- Maintenance of all database records and actions required to ensure database integrity.
- Verification of data through various methods, Linkedin, Companies House, Verification calling, etc
- Delivering and promoting internal practices and making suggestions on process improvements and SLA’s.
Highly PC literate with MS Office – particularly Excel
Experience with CRM Systems (Salesforce), Database management, maintenance and manipulation
GCSE English & Maths (Grade A-C)
Excellent internal and external communication skills.
Knowledge of digital technologies is desirable.
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org