Junior Events Executive
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Due to continued growth of our internal events brand we are now looking for a Junior Event Executive to join our busy Event Operations team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based in Winchester, the role will primarily be assisting the wider events team in the general day to day administrative duties surrounding all our events and conferences across the UK, Europe and America and play a key role in content planning and writing.
Responsibilities for this role include; Topical research, Content Curation, Venue finding, Travel and logistics planning, Supplier liaison, Collateral support, as well as onsite assistance at Events in the UK and abroad.
Our ideal candidate must have an interest in Content planning and writing, Online technology, eCommerce and Retail. They should be able to work well in a fast paced environment, have exceptional attention to detail, be highly organised and have great written/verbal communication skills. They will be able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise actions across all of our events. Above all, applicants should have a positive attitude, be eager to learn and able to use their initiative.
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible self-starter
- Capable of multitasking and prioritising
- Professional manner and excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills and command of English
- A relevant qualification or Degree in relation to the opportunity e.g English Language or Event Management
- Knowledge and experience of working in an events team is desirable
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org