AT BUYINGTIME, OUR PIPELINE development SERVICE EXISTS BOTH TO OPEN NEW DOORS AND TO WORK ON A LARGE UNIVERSE OF EXISTING LEADS - SO THAT THEY DEVELOP INTO HIGH-QUALITY OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR CLIENTS.
We do this by following what some people consider to be old school practices:
- Identifying the most appropriate target sectors and individuals for each client
- Building accurate contact datasets for each client - alongside a succinct & compelling message
- Writing polite, well-crafted sales letters to them and alerting PAs to their arrival.
- Respectfully asking for a set time to chat to the target on the phone.
- Working through our clients' pitch on the phone in a persuasive and engaging manner.
- Qualifying the prospect and pressing (firmly but politely) for an opportunity to meet.
Over the last 10 years, this approach has proved very successful for arranging meetings with board level directors of large organisations in the UK and across Europe.